More Music • More Variety
Smile through your workday with me! I’ve got great songs to help your workday zip along, PLUS, tune in around 3:30 for your WORK PERK! You never know what I might have for you. Concert tickets, free food, Sunny swag, you’ll have to listen to find out!
Here is little bit more about me: Super Dad, Loving Husband, 3rd Generation Drag Racer, 5th Degree Black Belt Ninja! Seriously, all true! Yes, even the Ninja part!!
Fun facts about me:
- My wife Tara and I have one child, our brilliant son Liam! He is obsessed with elevators! For his 8th birthday I took him to Las Vegas to ride elevators for a couple of days. It was EPIC! It was hands down the best time I ever had in Vegas!
- I was born in Anaheim California, home to Disneyland and the Angels. The second decade of my life was spent living in the San Francisco Bay Area. So if I talk a little funny, it’s because I haven’t picked up a southern accent yet. LOL!
- My first car was a 1969 Chevy Nova.
- I Drag Race an 800hp Dragster on the weekends
- I’ve gone from 0 to 173mph in 7.21 seconds!
- I can teach you how to knock someone down using only 1 finger!
- I can move objects without touching them! (It’s a Ninja thing)
Got any questions for me? A song request? Want to tell me something about Wilmington? Go ahead and Email me here! I would love to meet you!